Elder Myers

Elder Myers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

May 22, 2016

So we have a district activity today, we are going to hike a mountain!!! Yay! So that means I don't have any time to email! I'll send pics next week though! 

As for this week, we found a new investigator this week. His name is Kazuo and he is 17 and super cool. We prayed all week to find one new investigator and well we found a really really awesome one. 

Also here is the best story of the week....MY BIKE GOT STOLEN! About 3 weeks ago my seat got stolen and I just replaced that which took a while and was a pain and now my whole bike just got stolen. We went and taught seminary on Saturday night and then when I came out of the members apartment my bike wasn't there. We then took the nice  hour and a half walk home. Hahaha!  I am currently borrowing a members like 80 year old bike. Haha! Hopefully the police find my bike though. In Japan the police actually take finding stolen bikes seriously so maybe they will find it. So yeah that's that! 

This week one of our investigators is getting baptized so we are super excited and you can count on there being pics next week! 

Love you all and have a great week!!! And remember God loves you!!




The Beach

Finding Investigators

Missionary work in the jungle











No comments:

Post a Comment