Elder Myers

Elder Myers

Monday, November 2, 2015

October 25, 2015

Not a super crazy week but I enjoyed it. Hahaha! I'm sorry, I don't
have to much time this week so this will be short.


Last p-day we went to a ping pong club thing and challenged people to
ping pong and said if we win they have to listen for 5 minutes to our
message. Well they were all old so we thought we could win. Well...we
thought wrong. They killed us EVERYTIME! Hahaha it was way fun and the
people were super nice. We are going to go back and talk to some of
those people again.

This week we found a new investigator. We knocked on his door and he
opened and in English said "are you from Salt Lake City?" And we said
yes. He was Japanese but spoke really good English. Without us even
asking he said he wants to hear our message and wants our number. He
also asked if we like Indian food and we were like yeah sure and he
said okay I'll take you to dinner and you can teach me. Hahahaha! It
was the easiest ping pong I've ever had. He is super nice and I can't
wait to teach him tomorrow.

This week we had zone conference. It was super fun and I learned a
lot. My mission president talked about the power of the Book of
Mormon. The Book of Mormon truly is so powerful. It has the power to
change hearts and change lives. It has changed mine and I am so
grateful. I love reading it everyday! I love talking to people about
the Book of Mormon everyday!

I love you all and hope all is great! I miss you all!

Love
Elder Myers
マイヤズ長老



It sure rains a lot here!











No comments:

Post a Comment