Elder Myers

Elder Myers

Monday, November 2, 2015

October 18, 2015

Pretty normal week. Just did the usual missionary work and stuff everyday. Hahaha! Did service out in the rice fields again this week which was fun. Had eikaiwa (English class) that's always a blast. Our students are sooooo funny, I love them all. This week we had exchanges so I got to go to Fukui which was fun. It was for one day. Fukui is a bigger city than Komatsu so that was a little different to be in a bigger city. I was in Fukui with elder Tallent and he is was cool and funny so I had a good time. 

This week we had a ward activity, music night. It was a blast. My companion is way good at piano so he played a couple songs. Also the sister missionaries sang and that was awesome. There were these two girls who drove up all the way from Nagoya and played and sang at our activity, that was cool. It was a fun time and we had several less actives and investigators show up so that's awesome. 

Not a super exciting week but that's okay. Weeks fly by here, always working and stuff. Love talking to people everyday, even though we get rejected a ton hahaha. Love talking about Jesus Christ to anyone and everyone. I love the joy that the gospel brings to people's lives. I love the joy the gospel brings to my life. This week I've been ponderizing :

1 NEPHI 18:16 

"Nevertheless, I did look unto my God, and I did praise him all the day long; and I did not murmur against the Lord because of mine afflictions. " .   


I love this scripture! We all go through hard times. As a missionary some days are just rough. We all need to remember Nephi's example and when hard times come turn to the lord and "praise him all the day long ". I know it helps, as a missionaries it's what we always do. When things don't go how we planned or things are just hard we always pray and seek the lord help. Ponderizing is the best!! 

Love you all!!

Love 
Elder Myers 
Giant Buddha Statue

No comments:

Post a Comment